Super Eagles goalkeeper Carl Ikeme on Thursday, July 6, 2017, was diagnosed of acute leukaemia by his club side Wolverhampton Wanderers, NAIJ.com reports.
Three children have died in Borno state after their parents induced them with diarrhea. It was gathered that several others with diarrhea are in the hospital.
This Colorado woman has an allergy caused by physical activity, which means exercising or even performing her conjugal duties could potentially be fatal for her
It is a real pity what happened to this woman...