- We have sent photos to Chibok parents, Lai Mohammed explains why 82 released girls are yet to meet their families
- Emotions run high as Borno governor, Chibok elders meet 82 freed girls
- What is expected from FG after Chibok girls' release - Femi Fani-Kayode
- REPORT: How Boko Haram is using Chibok girls kidnap to sustain its campaign
For now, they all should be freed and reunited with their families. Government owes its citizens a duty of security. It is government’s duty to free the girls.
The opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has spoken out over the release of 82 Chibok girls. PDP has outlined ways in which President Buhari faulted.
The release of eighty-two (82) Chibok girls who were held captive by the Boko Haram sect, has caused great euphoria in Nigeria, but amid the joy are questions.
The story of the Chibok girls began back in 2014. The road for these girls has been filled with suspense, pain, tears and a lot of hope.
Friday, April 14 makes it three years since about 276 girls were kidnapped by Boko Haram insurgents from their boarding school in Chibok, Borno state.
The United Nations Deputy Secretary-General, Ms Amina Mohammed, yesterday in New York called on the international community to remember the Chibok schoolgirls.
The promise by the minister of information and culture, Lai Mohammed, to secure the release of another 83 Chibok girls has taken longer time than necessary.
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the federal government is unrelenting in its efforts to ensure the safe return of the remaining Chibok girls.
The mystery journey of the Chibok girls began way back in 2014. They have been deprived of their freedom and other basic human existence.
Mary Ali Maiyanga is the latest Chibok schoolgirl to regain freedom from the dreaded Boko Haram sect. She was rescued by Nigerian troops.
The Nigerian Airforce sources report on Maryam Ali Maiynga, the rescued Chibok girl, being helicoptered to Maiduguri in Borno state today.
Last week the freedom for the 21 Chibok girls released by the Boko Haram sect was as dramatic as their abduction over two years ago.
The defence headquarters says the Nigerian Army would continue the bombing of Boko Haram strong hold, Sambisa forest.
The NAIJ.com gathered the most important news that hit the headlines on Wednesday, October 19. Find all the stories you might have missed.
The 21 Chibok girls rescued last week from Boko Haram group face new challenges as they may be disowned by their communities, UNICEF fear.
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that receiving the 21 girls released by the Boko Haram sect is a happy moment for him and Nigerians.
The 21 girls recently released by Boko Haramhave arrived at the Presidential Villa, where they are expected to meet with President Buhari.
The NAF should stop the bombardment of the Sambisa forest, the notorious stronghold of Boko Haram, one of the rescued Chibok girls said.
Femi Adesina spoke on the release of 21 abducted schoolgirls and the government's efforts to ensure those remaining in captivity are rescued
The Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group has accused Hadiza Buhari-Bello, a daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari's daughter, of fraud.
Dispassionately, Nigerian soldiers have offered themselves as a major springboard for this cause and deserve encouragement.
The father of one of the rescued Chibok girls identified as Deborah Jafaru explained how his daughter was taken while pregnant.