The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) management released the timetable for the 2016 Batch B stream II orientation course released on Monday, January 16.
From the timetable, the orientation course will commence on January 24 and prospective corps members can begin printing their call-up letters from today, January 19.
Here are steps on how to print your call-up letter.
1. Visit the NYSC official portal, portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Select Click here to login.
3. Enter your registered email address and password you used during online registration in the space provided.
READ ALSO: NYSC orientation camp: 5 important things prospective corps need to know
4. Click on “Print Call Up Letter”.
5. If the portal is showing you an error like the image above, you can bypass it by tweaking the web URL. The pages range from 1 to 8. Change the number in your web address e.g https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3 to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc5
Changing the number will force your browser to use a different route/page which may likely open. Constantly refreshing the page can change it for you as well.
READ ALSO: NYSC releases 2016 Batch B stream 2 timetable
6. Save it your Computer or flash drive and send to printer.
Note: The printout letter must be in coloured and should not be laminated.