When people talk about being overweight or obese, they mean that someone has more body fat than is healthy.
Everyone has some body fat, but excess fat can affect someone’s health and ability to walk, run, and get around, as well as how the person looks and his or her self-esteem.
For now lets focus on what women should wear if you are overweight/plus-sized.
Being overweight does not mean you cant look fabulous, all you need to know is HOW and WHAT to wear.
- Firstly stay healthy, eat whole grain, fruits, vegetables,stay away from sweets and salty foods,exercise at least every other day or walking around town.
- keep your skin healthy.Bad skin looks bad on people with any figure.
- Practice good posture and how to walk.
- Show the world you are confident and happy.
BUILDING YOUR WARDROBE
- Don’t get or buy clothes that are too loose or too tight, these makes you bigger and more sloppy.Wear cute clothes that shows those beautiful curves rather than squeeze or hide them.
- Bigger women have bigger bosoms, enhance your bust by wearing V-necks and long necklaces, don’t show too much of your bust. Go for good fitted bra, it helps lift the figure and avoid backaches.
- Well fitted undergarment.Also know or find out the best hair.
- If you are looking for skirt you cant go wrong with A-line, avoid pencil skirts.
- Careful with leggings. Some women, long shirt or dress with leggings is a slimming and fashionable look, however if you have larger hips, things or bottom it look awful.
- Skip spaghetti-strap or halter tops because of your bra-strap that might be wider.
- Buy age-appropriate clothing (clothes that fits your age).