1. On being a pansy: A guy who’s too much of a pansy to make the first move probably isn’t going to be all that good in bed. When guys make dramatic romantic gestures, it’s seen as romantic; when girls make them, it’s seen as pathetic.
2. On cheating: We all have fantasies in our head – it’s when you act on them, that’s the problem. If you don’t want to cheat, you must avoid putting yourself in a situation where it can happen.
3. On sex history: Yes, sometimes they hide their true nature from their boyfriends. They act like they’d had less sex than they actually did, because they suppose a boyfriend would think they were lewd.
4. On being turned on: Guys just ask for exactly what they want, and women can do the same. There’s no shame. Sexy outfits, naughty texts – it’s just like, “Hey, whatever turns you on, sure, let’s try that!”
5. On sex as a drug: “If you’re having this amazing sex with somebody, you think, ‘Oh, it’s love! This person’s so amazing and they’re so loving when we’re having sex.’ It becomes like a drug. But often times, the truth is: They just love sex!”
6. On jealoucy: Jealousy is a turn-off, any type of jealousy or anger. Women think guys have to work on themselves.
7. On keeping that look in your eyes: “I think sex is the most important part of a relationship. That physical desire to be with somebody, to share your body with somebody, to feel comfortable with somebody. And if you’re not feeling comfortable with yourself then you have to take care of that. You have to stay attractive! Even after 20 years of marriage, you have to keep that look in your eyes.”
8. On why people cheat: “I suppose in some weird, judgmental way, I always thought that affairs were symptoms of moral character. And now I see them for what they are. It is a crying out of feeling totally alone within your own marriage – sexual isolation or emotional isolation – which is the scariest feeling because there’s no recourse. When you’re single, there’s a possibility that you’re going to fall in love. You might be lonely, but you dwell in that type of possibility. When you’re married and things are shitty, there’s nowhere to go.”
9. On the biggest mistake a man can make: “The biggest mistake a man can make in bed is having a lack of enthusiasm. And I think the biggest mistake a woman can make is also lack of enthusiasm. Sex is a team sport!”