A total of 111 victims of Sunday's bomb attack in Kaduna have been treated and discharged from three of the hospitals they were admitted.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that 146 victims were admitted at Barau Dikko, St. Gerard's and 44 Military Hospitals in Kaduna.
NAN reports that only 35 of the injured victims were still receiving treatment at the three hospitals on Monday.
The figure was released during a visit to the hospitals by officials of the state chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
According to the administrator of St Gerard's Hospital, Sister Therasa Dung, 14 victims were brought to the hospital and two had been discharged.
Therasa said that four of the victims on admission at the hospital were children.
At the Barau Dikko Hospital, the CAN officials were told that out of the 97 victims of the Sunday bomb blast, only 18 were left.
The team leader of the International Committee of the Red Cross, Mr Aly Ouattara, who was seen treating some of the patients, said that the hospital had discharged 79 patients who were in stable condition.
NAN reports that officials at the Army hospital confirmed that 30 patients had also been discharged while five were still receivig treatment.
In his remarks, the state CAN Chairman, Rev. Samuel Kujiyat, said ``in this situation, we are also grateful to God because we cannot question Him for allowing the attack''.
"We are giving thanks because the attack was not more than this, and we pray for speedy recovery of the victims."
Kujiyat dispelled the rumour on the death of the St. Rita's Catholic Church priest, adding that "he is alive and stable at the Multiclinic Hospital in Kaduna".