It’s estimated that one in 10 men has a problem related to having sex, such as premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. I am here to explain some of the causes, and what to do to get rid of any kind of sexual dysfunctions.
Sexual dysfunction in a man is when he's not able to perform properly. The main problem is being unable to get an erection. It’s much more common than people realize. In the 20-40 age group it affects around 7-8% of men, in the 40-50 age group it affects 11%. In the over-60s it affects 40%, and more than half of men over 70.
It can affect any man, whether he is straight, gay, bisexual or transgender. Some of the major causes of male sexual problems include:
- Illicit drug use. Anabolic steroids taken to stimulate muscle strength and growth can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease. Use of cocaine or marijuana may temporarily reduce the number and quality of your sperm as well.
- Alcohol use. Drinking alcohol can lower testosterone levels, cause erectile dysfunction and decrease sperm production. Liver disease caused by excessive drinking also may lead to fertility problems.
- Tobacco smoking. Men who smoke may have a lower sperm count than do those who don't smoke. Secondhand smoke also may affect male fertility.
- Emotional stress. Stress can interfere with certain hormones needed to produce sperm. Severe or prolonged emotional stress, including problems with fertility, can affect your sperm count.
- Weight. Obesity can impair fertility in several ways, including directly impacting sperm themselves as well as by causing hormone changes that reduce male fertility.
- Certain occupations including welding or those involving prolonged sitting, such as truck driving, may be associated with a risk of infertility. However, the research to support these links is mixed.
What's the treatment?
First, adjust any lifestyle factors that might be causing your problem.
If you stop smoking, drinking too much or using recreational drugs, the problem should eventually go away. But it can take months. There is no overnight cure.
If you're prescribed blood pressure tablets or antidepressants, your doctor may be able to put you on a different kind.
Low testosterone can be treated with hormone replacement therapy, which should resolve erectile dysfunction as long as it's used together with erection-helping drugs. Other conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure, can be treated, which may improve erections.
Find out more from http://bit.ly/1WTVLFY
=> If you have been struggling with Any form of Sexual Problem and would like to enjoy better health and deal with this problem in the Shortest possible time From Now...then Let Me Show You How to get this done! Click http://basichealthcontrol.com/men.html
In this free information, I will reveal the following:
=> How to Transform Your Sex Life Into That Confident, Consistent And Lasting Sex You've Always Wanted In Just 20 Days From Now.
=> How to get rid of Erectile Dysfunctions naturally.
=> A Natural Postrate Supplements almost nobody is aware of it that can help you overcome Uncomfortable Prostate Symptoms.
=> How to regain back your Sexual Energy in an all extremely natural way.
...and lots more.
Really, only nature makes perfect! Click this link http://bit.ly/1WTVLFY to see.
Remember to share this with family and friends. Once again, seeing is believing!
To see what you can do to overcome your sexual condition naturally click this link now http://bit.ly/1WTVLFY