Every guy wants to be all macho for his girlfriend but ends up getting dumped for some stupid move or line. Girls like a guy who is mature and absolutely adores her. Read this guide for everything you need to know.
1. Make her feel as if you would do anything to make sure she is safe, but don't do the "Who did you see today, who did you talk to, where did you go?" kind of thing.
2. If at any time you can somehow say the words "I just don't want you to get hurt," or something equally as caring/sweet, go for it.
3. Be sweet, but also courageous. Women absolutely love a man who is sweet but can be the hero that saves her life.
4. Put your arm around her waist, not around her shoulder. It's more romantic.
5. Don't get annoyed when she wants you to do something for her, it's her way of seeing if are committed to her needs as much as your own.
6. Always put her first before anyone else and you will see that in turn she will do the same.
7. Be as confident as you can — women love confident men. However, don't take it too far — if too confident, women will find you arrogant and egotistic.
8. Tell her you love her — by not just words but little surprise when least expected.
9. NEVER under any circumstances go into a date without a game plan. If the question,"What do you want to do?" comes up say something, I got it handled. Something is absolutely better than nothing!
10. When you see her talk with other men DO NOT FREAK OUT! Your cool headed demeanor will show her that you trust her and respect her. Remind yourself that the presence of other men will only make you look better in her eyes. Yes, you know what they are after, and yes, it makes you mad, but she also knows what they are after, and seeing you not freak out over it will show her you trust her. OTHER MEN MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER.
11. One of the most important things to remember is to let her be herself and be free. The harder you pull her towards you the more she will push away.
12. Gentle teasing is OK! If she does something silly lovingly call her a dork or something (example: if she gets the hiccups make playful mocking hiccup sounds back). Compliment her at least once a day and NEVER make fun of her physical flaws!
13. Set boundaries and let your needs be known. Don't be afraid to stick up for yourself but be the bigger person to stop the fight by giving her a hug or telling her that it is more important to see her happy then to win an argument. You will be rewarded instead of having a sourpuss for the next few days.