1.Tell us about yourselves; family and educational background
Dapo Adekola is a Founder, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Technology Officer for Brandnubians.com. Prior to founding the firm, he has had 18 years previously worked as a Management Consultant and Senior Technology Architect for multiple organisations.
His educational background includes; BSc Computer Science and Economics from O.A.U Ife, MSc Analysis & Design of Information Systems from London School of Economics (LSE) and MSc Management from Oxford University. He is a Fellow of St-Hugh’s College, Oxford and a chartered member of the Major Projects Association UK.
His sector experience include Consultancy, Government, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Telecommunication, working for organisations including Accenture UK, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young UK, IBM Global Services, DHL Global, United Kingdom HM Cabinet Office, Shell Trading Global, Unilever and Dell Corporation.
He currently also serves as a Board Director in NTS Africa and Redd Consulting Services UK.
Bosede Adekola is a Co-Founder and Executive Director for Brandnubians.com. Prior to founding the firm, she has had 17 years previously worked as a Management Consultant and Senior Human Resource Consultant for multiple organisations.
Her educational background includes; BSc Microbiology from University of Lagos, MBA from the University of Lagos and MSc International Human Resource Management Cranfield University. She is an Associate member of CIPD.
Her sector experience include Telecommunication, Consultancy, Government, and Construction, working for organisations including Vodafone UK, Rio Tinto, Cap Gemini, British Gas Group, UBS, UK HM Revenue & Customs and ThyssenKrupp.
2. What is brandnubians all about? How did you get started and how did you come by that name?
BrandNubians is all about Fashion, Ecommerce and Exceptional
Service, We started about a year ago and our strategic goal is to
offer authentic high quality fashion products to the West African
3. What are some of the brands you deal with?
We partner with tcirca 60 brands, a few are;
· True Religion
· French Connection
· Ben Sherman
4. How does one shop with brandnubians?
* log on to http://www.brandnubians.com
* select your product, color and size
* add to bag
* pay online using your Nigerian bank cards receive
* receive your goods the next day (in Lagos!) or 2-3 days outside Lagos
6. You have just a few items in your store; is that deliberate and if it is, why?
Our focus in the Storefront is to serve the customer better and as
we have thousands of products we do not look to attempt to showcase
these in the storefront, instead we showcase them online!
We recognise the importance still of a physical interaction thus the
storefront is primarily for providing customer support to our valued
customers via a physical person, the viewing of pre-booked items,
stylist support as well as appointment based size fitting.
Thus the storefront is designed in this minimalist way with the
customer in mind
7. What will you say makes brandnubians stand out?
Again very simple;
* http://BrandNubians.com only stock and sell AUTHENTIC, best value product
* http://BrandNubians.comdeliver NEXT day to your address, and for FREE in LAGOS
* http://BrandNubians.com provide safe and secure payment using major Nigerian bank ATM cards
* http://BrandNubians.comhave a physical presence at the Silverbird Galleria Mall to deal with customer enquiries and queries
8. What else would you like your customers to know about you?
http://BrandNubians.com is set to revolutionalise the fashion