Flirting is like a sport, it takes a while to master and properly develop. Men are confusing creatures and sometimes don’t notice all the ways that women flirt.
If you don’t make the opposite sex aware that you are flirting, there is a good chance they’ll have no idea. Here are the top 10 ways women flirt with men that they don’t notice. After all, some men can be a little clueless.
1. Body LanguageBody language is difficult for some men to understand. One would think that ‘crossing and uncrossing your legs’ is a pretty obvious flirting method, especially if you’re wearing a pair of really high heels. It’s a very sexy approach, but some men are too insensitive to realize its considered flirting! If you flirt using body language, you should think of a different approach that all men pick up on. Try a method that involves body contact, like brushing his arm if he makes a funny joke.
2. Twisting Your HairMen are usually in their own world. If they see a pretty girl, they notice her, but they don’t always pay attention to all the details. Using your hair to be flirtatious is something that men usually aren’t aware of. This can come across as a nervous twitchy habit, instead of something that’s sexy. You don’t need to constantly run your fingers through your hair to get a man’s attention just smile.
3. Freshening upNot many men notice every little detail about a woman. If they did, we wouldn’t love them as much as we do. If you go to the bathroom to brush your hair halfway into a conversation, they won’t notice. Put as much effort into your appearance as you want before you meet them but it’s better to focus your energy on making great conversations. Save the hair brushing for when you get home.
4. WinkingIf you wink at a man, he might think you have a tick. It will get his attention but it won’t leave him thinking you are a sultry seductress. Winking isn’t something that a woman should do. Friends can wink at ladies, but if you want to flirt with a man, don’t wink at him.
5. Laughing At Everything He SaysLaughing can be a great way to flirt – who doesn’t love that ego boost of meeting somebody that finally “gets it.” But if you are speaking to a man and you laugh at everything he says, you’ll only confuse him aside from coming off just plain silly. He’s going to wonder what’s actually so funny.
6. Trying To Make Him JealousOne terrible way to flirt with someone is to try to make them jealous. Immature men or drama kings may pick up on this, but the mature ones will see right through it. Besides, most guys are too stupid to realize you’re trying to make them jealous. So step up your game and act your age. Using jealousy as a flirting tactic is for children.
7. Keep The Compliments To YourselfCompliments are like alcohol. They are good in moderation but disastrous in excess. You can compliment a guy on his outfit but you don’t need to tell him how hot he is 10 times. Plus, chances are if you compliment someone as a way of flirting, they will most likely just think you are just being nice. Come up with a more obvious way of flirting that even clueless men will notice.
8. Facebook FlirtingIn today’s day and age, Facebook has become a way to meet people. Its a sad fact, but true. If you send someone a flirty message on Facebook, they most likely wont realize that you are flirting with them. Some people don’t check their messages or they don’t always respond. Don’t send flirty messages like you’re scared. Save the flirting for real life.
9. Chomping on Your GumChewing gum isn’t sexy. If you try to be sexual with your gum to pick up a guy, he will most likely think something is wrong with you. Gum chewing should be saved for your guy friends not to impress a man you like.
10. The Goodnight TextSending someone you are casually dating a goodnight text isn’t flirting, its just needy. They will view you as a typical girl instead of thinking you are flirting with them. Save your flirting for in person meet-ups, it’ll be much more effective than a text message.
Okay ladies, now you are clued into some techniques that men don’t consider flirting. So, don’t waste your time sending out the wrong signals. Men don’t notice them. Get out there and get your flirt on with that man you admire!