An 11-year-old boy died Saturday, Feb. 9, after snowstorm in Boston, America.
The Dorchester county victim was helping his father clear a path for their car when he became too cold and decided to sit inside of the vehicle.
The car’s exhaust pipe was still blocked by snow, causing the running vehicle to be filled with carbon monoxide. The hazardous gas left the boy unconscious.
He was transported to Boston Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. The father of the 11-year-old victim was also treated for a heart attack.
The blizzard of 2013 has now led to seven deaths.