The Emir of Kano Alhaji Ado Bayero has now fully recovered from the trauma. It is to be recalled that his motorcade was attacked last month. Six people were left dead while several others, including his two sons, were injured.
Nigeria's High Commissioner to the United Kindom, Dr Dalhatu Tafida, said the Emir now moves about freely with no sign of any ailment on him.
"I can tell you authoritatively that the Emir has fully recovered," he said, explaining that he was in constant contact with the royal father and his children either by visiting or talking on phone.
The High Commissioner, who was visibly busy following the arrival of President Goodluck Jonathan in London on Wednesday, did not say the state of health of the Emir's two sons.
The Emir and his two sons arrived UK on January 20 for medical attention following the attack in Kano a day earlier.
DON'T MISS RELATED STORIES: