Love, they say is endless. So says the Holy Bible, too, but it happens so often in our lives that this same love could fade. To think that love can kill is also another debate. That is why we need basic tips to spice up our love relationships.
The following are 10 tips to make your partner love you more.
1. Change communication pattern: Some partners always quarrel about really small issues, but it happens so because of the way issues are confronted. For instance,asking to go out with a partner may not be said properly and a fuss is made out of it. A good communication pattern will go like "Darling, can we go out today? I feel like outing." While a bad one will go like "Take me out today, I feel like outing."
2. Smell fresh always: Strong scent from the mouth, from various areas of your body may affect the love of a partner. These issues put people off, they don’t want to be close to their partners. The old paste could be changed, the roll-on could also be change for a good scented ones.
If in any case a partner thinks,"Oh, If you love me, you should learn to appreciate however I am, if you don’t, then it means you don’t love me," their partner usually leaves. Some behavioral patterns also have to change. If you used to bath or brush the teeth once a day, try twice a day.
3. Learn to apologize when necessary: saying "sorry" heals wounds. "Sorry" can make a furious person calm down. It won’t cost a thing to say, "I'm sorry, it wasn’t intentional", or "I didn’t mean to offend you, I am sorry", when one does something wrong.
4. Be fashionable: A change in one's wardrobe matters. If your old clothes are still what you wear, it might push your partner aside. Whatever happened to fashion? There are a lot of new styles, grab the chance and save your relationship. Fashion, on the other hand, does not mean dressing "wild" or being "nude", but following the right trend of fashion might help, maybe the one that your partner likes. When one fails to appear nice before a partner, he/she will find someone else attractive and that is not healthy for a relationship.
5. Be humble: Humility does not mean total submission. You don’t have to succumb totally because one partner is the breadwinner or abusive. Grant respect the best way you can and also say "please" when you have to, so that a lasting relationship could be built.
6. Be serviceable: Being serviceable in all areas matters most in every relationship. Running errands for your partner is such a romantic feeling. It shouldn’t be a bother at all.
7. Avoid too many friends: As the saying goes, "Bad friends corrupt good manners". Too many friend means that there may be bad nuts among them. Be careful of the friends you make and bring home, they can cause you heartbreak. It is said that if a friend comes to pick your partner out and stay late in the night before coming home, then watch out for that friend. The same friends may also give you both good and bad advice. Choose the few good ones but wisely.
8. Give gifts: Learn to shower gifts on your partner to make him/her feel that you care. Little gifts are very important and it could be given not just on birthdays, christmas and anniversaries but any given time. Do this just to surprise your partner.
9. Show gratitude: Learn to appreciate and recognize the value or significance of something your partner does for you. It is often said that the greatest attitude one can acquire is that of gratitude. If you don’t appreciate what someone does, you can’t be grateful for it too. Showing gratitude relieves your partner from guessing whether you like a gift or not.
10. Use pet names: Special names like "darling", "sweetheart", "honey", "sugar", "dear", etc. help spice up relationships. They bring about fondness, build intimacy and help remind you of who your partner is to you. Even if one party is angry at the other, mentioning the name alone brings the feeling of "Oh my gosh, he just called me honey!"