You might think you know everything there is to know about singer/actress Willow Smith, but here’s some stuff that might catch you by surprise!
There’s more than meets the eye to this sassy singer, just take a look at our Willow Fun Facts!
1. Willow and her famous Dad, Will Smith both had movies open the same night on July 2 2008, with Will Smith’s movie Hancock and her film Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, a proud moment considering her first on-screen moment was with her dad, playing his daughter in the film I Am Legend!
2. By now, you’ve probably noticed Willow’s cutting-edge style , and while you might think that this is the work of incredible fashion-forward stylists, she claims that her desire to look different from the rest started at home “I used to like dresses and tights but when I turned nine, my style changed. My mom helps me pick out my clothes, but my brother [Jaden] always says: Willow, sag your pants!” The Mohawk is all her own though!
3. Willow often sits front row at all the hottest fashion shows, like Dolce and Gabana “I was writing a song on my phone, and my mom walked in and said “Willow.” And I was like "Mom give me a minute, because I was focused on writing. And I looked up and there was Dolce, and I was like: Oh my God.” We all think of Willow as a polished fashionista and songstress, but she’s just a kid like anyone else, look at what she told reporters at Vanity Fair about what she likes to eat: “I like eating pepperoni. I heat it up in the microwave and then I let it roast and then I eat it with cheese.”
4. Willow’s musical debut is a full 8 years earlier than her Dad’s, making her the youngest debuting superstar in her family, to date her music video For Whip My Hair has over 600 000 000 views! Incredible!
5. Willow’s birthday is on Halloween! October 31, 2000. No wonder she likes dressing up and dressing crazy!