Ever wondered what it takes to catch a guy's attention? Here are some tricks to make him fall for you.
1. Dress well! There is nothing more unsatisfying then seeing a chubby girl squeezed into a pair of too skinny pants and a shirt that shows belly. It just isn't attractive. Start by finding styles for your certain frame or shape. Every woman is beautiful, but every woman can also dress horribly wrong!
2. Self esteem! Queen Latifah, for example. A stunning woman, and large. Have you seen her in the red carpet? She struts down that walkway with her head held high and back firmly straight. She's confident with her size, and so should you. Confidence and security are two things that men find sexy and attractive. A woman or teenager who isn't secure about herself tends to give off that same negative vibe. Basically, if you think you're ugly, guys will think that too. Hold your head high, strut your butt, thin or thick. You are your own person - love yourself and accept you, for who you are.
3. Make-up! Don't go over the edge with make-up, guys can't take it! Try experimenting at home to get a good, natural look that enchants the best of your facial features. And think according to where you are going, and what time of the day it is. Darker make-up is used at night, and at clubs. Lighter make-up is used at day, and in the mall or at school/work. Also, find out what colors work best for you.
4. Style! Whenever you wear a low-cut shirt, make sure it does not look trashy, as this may send the wrong message to guys. You can show off your collarbone, but going below the rib-bone is too much. Show off your personality in your clothes and accessories, this will give guys a clear look into how you are as a person.
5. Attitude! Be out-going, but serene. Keep your cool around guys you like, and be yourself. Don't be fake. Faking yourself attracts the wrong species of guy. Having a sense of humor is good too, but know when to be silent, and when to crack a joke.