Dear Naij.com Readers, Please Read These Terms and Conditions of Use Before Using This Web site.
1. Use of this Web site is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
2. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site or download any materials from this Web site.
3. All material (“Materials”) displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by Naij.com or its members, and are protected by Nigeria and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
4. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
5. Naij.com reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
6. ALTHOUGH ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, NAIJ.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, NEITHER EXPRESSLY NOR IMPLIEDLY, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR BY RELYING ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE YOU ASSUME ALL THE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF USE OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE. NAIJ.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. AP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE.
7. This Web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Naij.com does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and Naij.com expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
8. All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses of the Naij.com becomes the property of Naij.com. Naij.com reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as Naij.com in its sole discretion sees fit.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
1. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Naij.com’s Web site. In addition:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Naij.com’s Web site, as well as on Naij.com’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/naijcom).
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Naij.com or Naij.com’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/naijcom), using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Naij.com’s Web site or Naij.com’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/naijcom) to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not use Naij.com’s Web site or Naij.com’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/naijcom) if you are under 13.
2. Protecting Other People’s Rights
1. You will not post content or take any action on Naij.com’s Web site or on Naij.com’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/naijcom) that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Naij.com’s Web site or on Naij.com’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/naijcom), or ban you permanently if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
Thank You for your attention and understanding!