A stable relationship is based on trust, and if that is broken, it would be very difficult to heal. If there is a problem within the relationship, talk with her about your concerns.
All women have things they need in a relationship. Women want a man to be someone they can rely on, depend on and confide in along with making her feel happy, secure and loved. However, when things like insensitive remarks, little hurts and frustration pile up in a long term relationship, she might get to the point where she simply says “enough is enough” and leaves.
It’s a general rule that when your girlfriend decides to leave you, you’ve done something wrong. Chances are, you’ve done a lot of things wrong and depending on your situation, she probably left you for reasons you didn’t think.
Here are some reasons why women leave men.
1. Lack of Attention Women love it when their men notice things about them and actually talks and listens to them. If there is a lack of communication and she notices, she’s likely to feel unsatisfied in the relationship even if everything else is going well. Listen to her when she talks. If she doesn’t feel like she’s receiving love and attention from you, she’ll eventually find someone who will treat her right.
2. Lack of Appreciation Women do a lot more than men tend to give them for, so appreciate the little things you girlfriend does for you. Be sure you compliment her on her attire or how good she does on things. Let her know that you do appreciate her doing things for you.
3. Cheating When you cheat, you acknowledge that something isn’t right in your relationship. However, instead of dealing with it, you decide that having an affair is the best way to handle it. When you get caught cheating, the fragile bridge of trust is broken. A stable relationship is based on trust, and if that is broken, it would be very difficult to heal. If there is a problem within the relationship, talk with her about your concerns. After all, how would you feel if she did it to you?
4. Lack of emotional support Women are unique creatures and they require a lot of emotional support. They need to feel loved, needed and emotionally connected to their men. Women want their emotions met which means if they are supportive of you, they would like you to be supportive of them. If you cannot meet her emotionally needs, it is most likely she will turn elsewhere for companionship.
5. Lack of Intimacy Women do not want to feel as if you only want them for sex. They want true intimacy, which means physical contact without sex sometimes. If you only come around her when you want sex, she will be become dissatisfied and will not even want to be touched by you.
6. Lack of Ambition Women who are ambitious will seek out a partner that is also ambitious.Women like to date men whom they can move forward with and they like to look ahead and see a bright future. Women want to know that a man can take care of himself, so having an unfavorable lifestyle and showing no signs of maturity can make a woman leave you quickly.
7. You were too controlling Most women want men who will protect them and make them feel safe–but they don’t want a dictator. Women do not want their boyfriends to tell them where to go, when to leave, who to talk to, or what to wear. Dating a guy with a controlling nature can be pretty scary for women and this will cause them to end the relationship.
8. You were too abusive
Abuse is not only physical. It can also take a verbal form. Being deceitful, having a short fuse, being overly-critical and belittling someone to make them feel worthless is also a type of abuse. Displaying these negative behaviors will cause her to leave you. Nobody wants to be with someone who is abusive.