Are you a very talented actor, blogger or entertainer with a flair for capturing your audience? Do you think you have what it takes to become part of NAIJ.com's prestigious video team? Are you looking to make a name for yourself in the media industry? Then this could be your chance to prove yourself, win N200,000 and join the number 1 online media in Nigeria - NAIJ.com!
We are currently seeking out young, talented Nigerians to join us in producing even more fantastic video contents for our pages; so if you think you have enough talent and passion to work with our video team, this competition is for you.
The ideal participant must:
- Live in Lagos or Abuja.
- Be a blogger or be willing to become one.
- Have good knowledge of one or more of these topics - Nigerian music, Nigerian political satire, Nigerian food (you must be able to handle a cook show), Nollywood, Nigerian traditions, comedy, sports, handicrafts, or any other very interesting idea/skill you can offer our audience.
- Be a good actor and/or be able to source for the perfect people to act out your video ideas.
How to participate:
To participate, simply send us a short entry video of about 2-3 minutes to prove you have what it takes to be on our video team. It can be a short show, an explanatory video or a comedy clip. You could also pretend to be hosting a show or even shoot a video clip involving other actors, but with you as the main character. Videos should be sent to email@example.com.
The submitted videos should be related to any of the following: music, political satire, food, Nollywood, tradition, comedy, sports, drama, handicrafts or any other interesting skill you possess.
- Videos shot with mobile phones will be accepted as long as they are of very good quality.
- Video formats should be .mp4, .mov, or .mpeg.
- Sound must be clear and audible.
The deadline for video submission is October 31, 2017!
How the winner will be selected:
The NAIJ.com crew will filter all the entries and select only the best ones to be part of the contest.
The top selected videos will then be shared on our NAIJ.com Facebook pages until November 30, 2017, for our fans to decide which one they like best.
The video with the most engagment (highest views, likes, comments and shares) wins the competition.
The winner of this contest will receive N200,000 cash prize and a chance to join the NAIJ.com video team. This is a golden opportunity of a lifetime!
So what are you waiting for? Send your video now to firstname.lastname@example.org and stand a chance to be our winner. Remember, the deadline is October 31, 2017.
We are waiting for your videos!