Access Bank Plc is a prestigious financial institution with offices in 9 African countries and Great Britain, and representative offices in all major Nigerian cities; they were given the Best Practise and Innovation Award in 2009, which comes as no surprise considering their values of high ethics, professionalism and effective management. Today, you will learn more about Access Bank Recruitment 2017.
Process of Access Bank recruitment
In Access Bank Nigeria, a lot of attention is paid to the training of new employees and their team only takes promising talented people who are striving to achieve high professionalism and leadership positions.
First, you will need to fill their application form online and then follow these procedures:
- If you meet the requirements of the bank, you will be invited for a written test.
- Candidates who pass the test will then be invited to spend a day in their main office; this will enable them take part in interactive sessions and get to understand the activities of the bank better.
- Then you need to go through psychometric testing, write an essay and pass an interview.
- A final interview will then be conducted by the Head of their Personnel Department.
- After that, successful candidates will receive invitations to attend their training school.
The requirements for application always depend on the position you are applying for. Let's consider the main opportunities available at Access Bank PLC and how they suit you.
Two-year Frontline Internship Program
This option is suitable for fresh graduates looking for banking jobs in Nigeria. Preference is given to people with good communication skills and the ability to learn new things, as well as a desire to gain work experience in the banking sector.
During the internship, you will be taught all you need to know about working at an entry level in bank, and supported with all the necessary knowledge you need to provide quality services to customers, manage people and delegate authority.
Special 8 hours classes are also provided quarterly for this purpose.
- To participate in this program you must meet the following requirements:
- At least a second class lower from an accredited institution.
- Not more than 24 years old at the time of application.
- You must have rights to work legally in Nigeria.
- High level of personal motivation and desire to study.
READ ALSO: GTBank recruitment 2017
If you are not new to banking, you can apply for the position of a Senior Banking Adviser. It requires you to work in Lagos and treat the issues of German and Chinese clients of the company.
The SBA is an intermediary between the bank which he represents and large foreign organizations.
This work suits you if you are ready to perform the following duties:
- Adapt Nigerian banking products to customers’ needs in Germany and China. You must figure out their need and help them achieve it.
- Seek out new customers and maintain favorable relationships with existing ones.
- Implement sales plans, provide consulting services to Germans and Chinese people who want to expand their activities in Nigeria.
- Coordinate agency services and develop business relations with foreign institutions.
- Also, the commercial bank and the head of the group can assign you other tasks that you will have to deal with in a qualitative and timely manner.
- Generate new financial decisions regarding investments of West African enterprises in businesses in Germany and China.
- You should have a clear understanding of client management. This process should be properly systematized.
- Conduct an analysis to identify opportunities to build networks around the world. It is necessary to study the global and local level, to identify promising opportunities for sales in other areas of business. You will need to develop strategies to meet the detected demand.
- Local support, interaction with various associations of Germany and China.
- Stay innovative and provide the bank with much needed fresh ideas. If you can find unusual ways to stimulate bilateral international trade, they will be encouraged by superiors.
Qualification level and requirements:
- You must have an educational degree in any discipline. Having a Master's degree is an added advantage.
- It is important to have experience in business, corporate or commercial banking. Your professional skills will be checked and confirmed; if the employer can see that you are able to develop a business and achieve the goals of your customers, it will bring you closer to getting hired.
- Candidates with 8-11 years of experience in this industry will be considered in a separate order.
- As it is necessary to communicate with foreign clients, it is desirable to know German/Chinese. You must have good business communications and writing skills. Perfect English is a must.
- You should be well-oriented in banking products, able to draw closer to customers and manage mutual relationships.
- Professional salespeople who are able to comply with plans and adhere to strategies are welcomed.
- You will have to conduct presentations and negotiations, so you must know how to do this well.
- This post requires not just a decent performer, but an entrepreneur who is able to make important decisions and be wholly responsible for them. If you have a problem, you need to solve it quickly without shifting responsibilities to higher authorities.
- You need to have good leadership, management and coordination skills; being a good team player is also a must.
This is an intermediate program intended for people who want to learn about the banking world; you can take advantage of it if you are a fresh graduate or waiting to attend a postgraduate training. It offers a very useful and important experience. You will learn a lot about the available careers in the banking industry in Nigeria and decide what to strive for in the future.
As you can see, the Access Bank provides ample opportunities at different levels, so do not delay your plans; take advantage of their promising opportunities today and become part of a friendly team of professionals. You will be provided with all the necessary support.
Just proceed to the official site www.accessbankplc.com, read the information on the recruitment page and fill out the application. We wish you success!