Editor’s note: Globally, the technological advancement has really aided learning and made it more effective, especially in Nigeria if compared to some years back when people had to travel far and wide to get some information perhaps from a national archive.
In an article sent to NAIJ.com, the founder of Erudite Millennium, Saheed Oladele, explains that the group launched online learning App to make learning more effective to people across the globe.
As Nigeria celebrates her 57th Independence anniversary, we at Erudite Millennium, Ibadan, Oyo state, launched our learning application called Erudite App to make e-learning more effective.
The application which is already on Google Play Store is historic in Nigeria as it is designed to take learning to the next level.
The learning application as designed by the Erudite Team was a product of research on learning situation in Nigeria and Africa.
We believe that technology should be deployed to improve Nigeria’s educational system and that creating an App for it is a good and non-negotiable step.
“The Erudite App removes registration hassles. It separates the teacher's writing board from yours. It allows you and your teacher to take pictures and upload images as visual aids.”
“The user-friendly EruditeApp gives users unlimited access to notepads for individual jottings during classes and for post-class use. They can download relevant materials that teachers upload in real time or when they have time.
“With the unveiling of EruditeApp, Nigerians, Africans and other users will no longer need to move from one place to another for GRE, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, Cambridge A-Level, IGSCE, WAEC, NECO and JAMB tutorials while Proficiency Courses in French, Arabic, English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and other languages are seamless. The classroom is now on your palm”.
Another feature of the new EruditeApp is that users can save lessons for post-class purposes; they can download or upload audios while they also get notifications whenever a new material is uploaded or a task is given in the classroom.
In addition, the application, which can be installed on mobile phones, tablets and computers, gives room for interaction among the students while the video conferencing facilities make it easy for the users to engage their tutors and resource persons live.
The unveiling of EruditeApp is historic and symbolic and on behalf of the Erudite team, I want to express my happiness to present EruditeApp version 1.0 to the general public on this day, 1st of October, 2017, wishing the government and the people of Nigeria a harmonious and successful nation.
If you believe technology should be deployed to improve our educational system, this is a step.
There is now an application on Google PlayStore that makes learning easy beyond expectation!
1. It removes registration hassles.
2. It separates the teacher's writing board from yours
3. It allows you and your teacher to take pictures and upload images as visual aids.
4. You have unlimited access to notepads for individual jotting during class and for post-class use.
5. You can download relevant materials that teachers upload in real time or when you like.
6. You can save lessons for post-class purposes.
7. You can download or upload audios.
8. It notifies you whenever a new material is uploaded or a task is given in the classroom.
9. You can chat or discuss with your fellow students.
10. You can engage your teacher live through its video conferencing facilities.
11. You no longer need to move from one place to another for your GRE, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, Cambridge A-Level, IGSCE, WAEC, NECO and JAMB tutorials or for Proficiency Courses in French, Arabic, English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and other languages. Your classroom is now on your palm.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Congratulations to the Erudite Team on this historic feat to take learning in Nigeria to the next level.
Congratulations to our well wishers!
Congratulations to all Nigerians!
I, Oladele Saheed, on behalf of the entire Erudite Team, gladly present EruditeApp version 1.0 to the general public on this day, 1st of October, 2017.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had previously reported that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) released the cut-off marks for Nigerian tertiary institutions and lifted the ban on post UTME examination.
Applicants lament bitterly over JAMB registration hassles - on NAIJ.com TV