- A new schedule has been released for candidates preparing to write the assessment test
- The exam schedule is divided into four categories
N-Power, the empowerment scheme instituted by the federal government under President Muhammadu Buhari, has released a new Assessment Test Schedule for candidates who registered for the programme.
The scheme was initiated by the government of President Muhammadu Buhari to reduce the number of unemployed Nigerians in the country.
READ ALSO: Npower Nigeria
NAIJ.com gathered that the candidates are divided into four categories; N-Power Tax, N-Power Health, N-Power Agro and N-Power Teach.
Below is the new schedule for the test:
1) Those who applied for the N-Power Tax programme will start their test on July 15th and end on July on July 19th
2) Those who applied for N-Power Health programme will start on July 20th and end on July 24th
3) Those who applied for N-Power Agro will start their programme on July 25 and end on August 1st
4) The candidates for N-Power Teach will start on August 2nd and end on August 16
Below is the a picture of the schedule:
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com earlier reported that the acting President Yemi Osinbajo was at the federal government’s N-Power scheme call centre in Abuja on Thursday, July 14.
Osinbajo also extended the registration for the scheme by two extra weeks to allow more Nigerians come in. With this, the application portal will now close on July 27.
At the centre, Osinbajo monitored activities and operations as well as the scheme’s impact on beneficiaries.
Watch this video of Nigerians speaking about the hardship in the country: