28-year-old Annie Nyaga quit her job of six months as a purchasing assistant to become a watermelon farmer, which according to her has brought her great joy.
“I do not know how I would be fairing now if I had stuck to my purchasing job. Going into farming was a good decision,” she told the Saturday Nation.
This graduate of biomedical science turned farmer, said she settled for watermelons because they do very well in her home town, and because “they are high-yielding, mature faster and do well in the market.”
Like Annie, many Nigerians have come to the conclusion that watermelon farming is simply ‘a poor man’s fastest road to riches.’
And contrary to the wrong opinion that watermelon can only do well in the Northern parts of Nigeria, watermelon can actually be profitably grown from ANYWHERE in Nigeria.
In fact, the warmer temperatures and longer growing season of the southern areas especially favors this vegetable.
Why is Watermelon farming such a very lucrative venture you should consider?
Here are 3 main reasons:
1. Huge Selling Opportunities: If you choose to farm watermelons, you will never struggle with selling them, as watermelon is highly valued by Nigerians for their taste and health benefits. In many cases, your balls of watermelon are bought right in your farm
2. High Turnover: Watermelon does not require so much to start, and takes less than 3 months from planting to harvesting. Interestingly, your Return On Investment (ROI) can be as high as 300-600%. Amazing indeed!
3. Ease of Cultivation: Watermelon cultivation is not stressful. There is no complex preparation needed to start a watermelon business. If you can follow simple and clear instruction, then you are good to go.
But, your success depends on one thing. You must get the RIGHT training.
As a graduate of Agriculture with over 10 years experience planting in one of the biggest Agro firm in Africa, I can tell you what works and what does not.
I really want you to open your eyes to the potential in this business. Thus, I have put together for you a powerful offer that is Free ONLY for TODAY:
1. A Free Video Training on the Profitability of Watermelon Business
2. A Free 7 Days Training via your Email
Questions like: How much do I Need to Start? How Much Exactly Can I Make? How and Where Do I Get Hybrid Seeds to Plant? How Do I Market? How Do I Get Cheap Land? etc have been answered.
CLICK HERE to Download the Video and join the Free Training today.