Are you a fresh graduate searching for the current job vacancies in Abuja? We know that the job search process can be very tasking. This post will make it easy for you. Find out about the latest jobs in Abuja for fresh graduates 2017.
This is a compiled list of the latest jobs in Abuja from the popular job site, hotnigerianjobs.com.
Retail Sales and Library Assistant at Glorious Kids and More Limited
Glorious Kids and More Limited began with the desire of a parent to provide high quality and unique party supplies and gift items for kids. They are now into the business of supplying high-quality educational materials for children.
• Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be a good team player.
• Must have working experience preferably with children.
• Candidate residence preferably in Kado area or close to it.
• The minimum certificate requires is SSCE.
Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
Dangote Cement is the largest company in West Africa and one of the Nigerian companies to be named on the list of Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The company has numerous plants for cement production in Nigeria and also fourteen other countries in Africa.
Job Location – Any City in Nigeria.
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Must have at least five credit pass including English Language and Mathematics in one sitting of NECO or WAEC.
• Must possess a higher degree diploma or B.Eng. or B.Tech. or B.Sc. or B.A, in any of these courses: Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil, Mining, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Production or Industrial), Industrial Chemistry, Physics Electronics, Maths & Computer, Information Technology Management, Business Administration, Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Economics, or Psychology.
• Finished with at least a second class upper.
• Applicant must not be more than twenty-six years of age with proof.
READ ALSO: Teaching jobs in Nigeria 2017.
FHI 360 Graduate Job Recruitment
FHI 360 is a non-governmental organization for human development. They are committed to improving lives in ways that will last by promoting and integrating locally driven solutions. They have experts in education, health, environment, nutrition, civil society, research and technology, economic developments and youths; thus a unique combination of skilled people to tackle most of the development challenges we face today. FHI 360 operation extends to more than seventy countries and some states in the US.
They are currently recruiting qualified personnel for the following positions:
2. Technical Officer, Clinical Services.
3. Technical Assistant TB/HIV.
4. Graduate Technical Officer - Prevention & Mitigation.
Find out more about the job description, duties, responsibilities and requirements from the site given above.
Recruitment at the International Institute for Local Development
The International Institute for Local Development was created to promote and expand the involvement and responsibilities of local stakeholders in the development effort. They have regional offices in Thailand, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, France, and the United States of America.
They have two vacancies at the moment.
• Administrative/Finance Officer.
• Programme Officer.
Learn more about the job, duties and responsibilities and requirements from the site given above.
Coffey International Development Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Coffey International Development has a forty years success history of helping donors all over the world to deliver developmental projects internationally. They work alongside other local partners to provide stability and support, economic growth and good governance that changes lives positively. They have worked on behalf of donors like USAID, the Department for International Development, UK and also Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
They are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
1. Operations and Logistics Manager.
2. Gender and Social Inclusion Lead.
3. Finance and Administration Manager.
Project Finance / Administrative Associate at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) assist developing countries to get and utilize aid effectively. All the programmes are structured to protect human rights, encourage empowerment of women, and capacity development.
• A university degree in Accounting, Administration or Business.
• Must be able to use basic computer programmes.
• Experience in related field will improve the chances of getting the job.
• Knowledge of UNDP, ECOWAS, and the European Union also boosts your chances.
Entry-level Merchandiser Recruitment at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is a globally recognized organization and a leading one with a long and established history, and also a dynamic and bright future. With the help of their employees, they have been able to maintain growth beyond expectations even as the marketplace continues to become more complex and challenging. Their goal is to become the foremost tobacco company in all of their markets by the continuous distribution of excellent brands of products that meet the expectation of consumers globally. If you have what it takes to help British American Tobacco, Nigeria to achieve this goal, they are also ready to help you reach your full career potential.
Learn more about the job, duties and responsibilities and requirements from the site given above.
British Council Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment
The British Council is the number one cultural relations organization in the world. They provide people in the United Kingdom and all over the world with the opportunity to learn, understand, and work with each other. The British Council sees this as the key to securing and building a safer, prosperous, and sustainable future for us all. They help to develop trust between different countries and culture. They also build strong and lasting international links that are of benefits to people living in the UK and other parts of the world.
They are recruiting to fill up the following vacant positions:
1. Professional Skills Centre Director.
2. Monitoring, Evaluation and Results Manager.
Consultant at the Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
This organisation is an internally recognized non-governmental organization. They are currently into supporting relief and developmental work in more than ninety-nine countries around the world. Catholic Relief Services programmes provide assistance for everyone based on their needs irrespective of their ethnic or religious background. They carry out their works through local church bodies and non-religious partners. Catholic Relief Services has been in Nigeria since 2000 and they are currently focusing on health, HIV, peace-building, and agricultural programmes.
Learn more about the scope of the job and other vital information from the website above.
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Fresh Job Vacancies
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is the aegis organization in charge of applied epidemiology training programs in Africa. They are leaders in the area of Field Epidemiology Training Programs (FETP) in sixteen different African countries. They currently have a responsibility to execute the Lagos AIDS Indicator Survey (LAGAIS) in Lagos State. As a result of this, they need men and women who have fieldwork experience to collect data across Lagos and its twenty Local Government Areas.
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) needs candidates with qualification to fill the following position for its project in Nigeria.
Job Location – Abuja and Lagos.
1. Yoruba Language.
2. Electronic Data Collection Template Developer.
3. Risk and Compliance Officer.
Logistics Officer at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian NGO that boasts of sixty years experience in providing a more dignified and safer life for refugees and internally displaced people. They stand up for the rights of people who are displaced and help them with shelter, food and water, security, sanitation and hygiene.
• Applicable degree from a higher institution with relevant professional experience.
• At least two years of working experience with logistics in a related field.
• Good knowledge and personal leadership abilities.
• Must possess necessary computer skills.
• Candidate must be able to speak and write well in English.
Entry-level Business Development Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Adron Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate and property development company. They help people achieve their goal of becoming proud owners of well-designed homes to taste. Their services are available to all societal class with the aim of helping people that the government housing programs can’t cater for.
• Applicant must possess a minimum of OND or HND or BSc. in any related discipline.
• One to three years work experience.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must be residing in Abuja.
Find out more about specific responsibilities and requirements from the site given above.
Graduate Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited - 5 Positions
This is a company that develops software. They have very competent people who can work in different aspects of enterprise engineering and solution design, build, integration and deployment. ByteWorks is standing out in the market because they are constantly aiming to provide industry solutions using high-quality production process and the best practices in all their enterprise.
• Must be proficient in using Java.
• Must know how to develop and maintain software, and also know the tools and necessary process needed.
• A degree in engineering or computer science or any other related course with at least second class upper.
• One to three years of work experience.
Entry-level Finance and Administration Officer at the West Africa Reproductive Health Initiative (WARHI)
The West African Reproduction Health Initiative (WARHI) deals with issues of key population and gender-based violence, sexual and reproductive health of the general population. They also work on the initiative for economic empowerment of women and other human rights programs. They work in collaboration with other institutions such as governments, universities, national health research and extensions systems, and the public sector. They also work with International Research Systems and other stakeholders to carry out researches and training programs for young people and women empowerment.
• Candidate must have a degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• Must have some experience working with a non-profit organization or applicable proven project management experience.
• Must have practical understanding of rules and regulation binding donor grants and cooperative agreement.
• Should also be familiar with the structure of the local health care system.
Program Manager at Endawn Nigeria Limited
• Applicants should have applicable qualifications.
Graduate Front Desk Executive at Axespire Consulting Limited
Axespire Consulting Limited provides first class accounting, tax planning, and management services company.
• Candidate must have at least a higher education degree.
• At least one year of work experience will be great.
• Should be proficient in IT and know how to use Microsoft Office.
• Must be able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
For more hot jobs in Nigeria and information, log on to the website above. You can select Abuja in the ‘search jobs by state’ box on the left corner of the page to filter jobs to show only Abuja based jobs. Hope you will find the job of your dream and it will bring you money and pleasure.
READ ALSO: Latest engineering jobs in Nigeria.