- Nigerian Custom Service management has again been reconstituted
- A statement signed by Public Relations Officer of NCS, Joseph Attah revealed that four appointments were made
Following the statutory retirement of some members of Management, within the last three months, the Management of the Nigeria Customs Service has been reconstituted with appointments of four (4) Ag. Deputy Comptroller-Generals and seven (7) Ag. Assistant Comptroller-Generals.
NAIJ.com gathered that while re-constituting the new team, the Comptroller-General of Customs Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) also approved slight redeployment of 8 Comptrollers to re-engineer the management of the Service for efficient service delivery.
In a statement signed by Public Relations Officer of Nigerian Custom Services, Joseph Attah, said that the new NCS Management members include:
1. ALU SULE ROBERT ACG T&T- Ag. DCG T&T
2. OLUBIYI RONKE (MRS) ACG FATS - Ag. DCG HRD
3. DANGALADIMA AMINU ACG E, I & I - Ag. DCG E, I & I
4. IFERI PATIENCE (MRS) ACG SR & P - Ag. DCG SR & P
5. CHIDI AUGUSTINE ACG EX. FTZ & I.I - Ag. DCG EX. FTZ & I.I
6. HAMZA LADAN COMPT INV. - Ag. ACG FATS
7. EKEKEZIE KAYCEE (MRS) COMPT. VAL. - Ag. ACG T & T
8. HARUNA MAMUD COMPT. FOU ‘A’ - Ag. ACG E,I & I
9. SARKI-UMAR F. M (MRS) CAC ED/DT - Ag. ACG EX. FTZ & I.I
10. FATADE, A. O.B CAC PTML – Ag. ACG (ZONAL COOR) ZONE ‘D’
11. ENWEREUZOR FRANCIS (MRS) CAC EN/AN/EB – Ag. ACG SR & P
12. DAHIRU AMINU CAC FCT – Ag. ACG (ZONAL COOR) ZONE ‘B’
DCG UMAR IYA ABUBAKAR who was formally in charge of Tariff and Trade now moves to Finance Administration and Technical Services.
In the same vein, eight (8) Comptrollers of Customs were redeployed as follows:-
1. MOHAMMED, U.G COMPT FOU C- COMT FOU A
2. AMAJAM, B. A COMPT. TECH. SERV- COMPT FOU C
3. UMAR, D (MRS) COMPT. WELFARE- CAC FCT
4. DIXON, F.O (MRS) COMPT. POSTING- CAC EDO/DELTA
5. AREMU, A. M (MRS) CAC LAG. IND – CAC PTML
6. SULAIMAN, M. S. J COMPT. ESTAB- CAC EN/AN/EB
7. GIMBA B, U COMPT. HQTS- COMPT TECH. SERV
8. OLADUNMI, M.O (MRS) COMPT. L & P- CAC LAG. IND
He said: “As the new members of Management come on board, the CGC charges them to bring their experiences to bear in the administration of the Service.
“The modest achievements of the ongoing reform agenda in the areas of revenue generation, anti-smuggling operations and trade facilitation must be sustained and improved upon in the interest of the nation.”
Watch this NAIJ.com NAIJ.com video as Nigerians react to Buhari's return to London: