Nasarawa State University is one of the youngest universities in the country. It is located in the middle region of the country. If you would like to get admission into the school, you should become familiar with the necessary requirements and fees. Keep reading to know more about it.
NSUK Keffi has achieved a lot of success within a short period of time. This is as a result of the patience and hard work of the management. All the staff and teaching personnel try to do their best in order to produce well-educated graduates.
At this time, the institution has already shown the quality of students' knowledge. As time goes on, all the available resources will be improved and developed. Of course, new ones will also be added to produce the best result among the universities students
Nasarawa State University official website offers admission for those wishing to enter the educational institution. It provides both undergraduate and postgraduate education. They have successfully developed a special system of payment for the years of you plan to attend.
The School Fees Portal is designed for making payments with the use of the eTranzact payments. Everything is done online. Such system is not only transparent but also a great step for the alleviation of the university admissions process.
Fees for new students
Here are the fees charged from the previous year according to TeamNsukGuide. We can assume this will be effective in 2017 as the university has revealed no plans to increase its school fees. So, the expected school fees for the 2017 /2018 Academic Session are the following:
100 Level UTME
- Arts/humanities N28,100
- Sciences N30,100
- Arts/humanities N36,250
- Sciences N38,750
200 Level DE (New Intake)
- Arts/humanities N29,100
- Sciences N31,100
- Arts/humanities N37,250
- Sciences N39,750
200, 300 and 400 Level
- Arts/humanities N22,200
- Sciences N24,200
- Arts/humanities N28,800
- Sciences N31,300
Faculty of Arts, Administration, Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture, and Education are all under Arts and Humanities.
Nasarawa State University Keffi school fees can be paid within 2 options:
1. eTranzact Pin Vending:
In order to pay using this method, you should visit the official university website nsuk.edu.ng. Then, click on 'Pay Fees Now' at the bottom of the page and fill the form that comes up. There you should write down your MN (Matric Number) or RN (Registration Number). Sometimes it happens that you haven’t received these numbers yet. Nevertheless, it’s an obligatory condition for you to pay.
Here are your next steps:
- download file with Payment Invoice and print it out;
- choose any bank you like and take this Invoice to this bank;
- arrange payment as is stated in your printed Invoice;
- in addition to the fee stated in the invoice, you are to pay for the Portal access as well as transaction fees - N2300 in total (Two thousand three hundred naira).
READ ALSO: Babcock University school fees
After performing these simple actions, you will get a PIN from the banking institution. So, you can come back to the School Fees Portal:
- choose again 'Pay Fees Now';
- fill in the your MN (Matric Number) in the space provided;
- choose 'Pin Vending' as an option for payment;
- fill in your received PIN from the banking institution in the space provided;
- click 'Verify'.
After you have been successfully verified, there will be a receipt page. You should print this page out. Carry on with the rest part of your registration process on the official website of Nasarawa State University.
2. eTranzact Card:
You may be in possession of a specific card - the eTranzact Genesis. If that is the case, you have to take it with you to the banking institution and charge N2300 to the account. This amount is stated on the official Nasarawa State University school fees website.
If you would like to know all the details about the required fees you have to go through the following steps:
- click on 'Pay Fees Now' at the bottom of the Portal page;
- enter your MN or RN as it may apply to you;
- choose 'Get fees detail' in order to see your full payment invoice;
- come back to the School Fees Portal with your loaded card;
- one more time click on 'Pay Fees Now';
- fill in the gap your MN or RN;
- choose eTranzact Card as an option for payment and choose 'pay fee';
- then enter your eTranzact Card numbers and complete your payment.
After you have been successfully verified, there will be a receipt page as well. You should print this page out and carry on with the rest part of your registration as already mentioned above.