Nnamdi Kanu is the reigning king of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Born in 1970s, the director of radio Biafra is a dual citizen of Nigeria and United Kingdom. As every leader, Nnamdi is one that understands appearance is important especially when championing such a cause as Biafra.
Fashion is a form of expression and for the leader of IPOB, it is making a bold statement on where he pledges his allegiance. Director Nnamdi identifies as a Jew by faith and a solid Igbo man, who fights for the emancipation of his people.
As the followers of IPOB rejoice the bail out of their king, As the followers of IPOB rejoice the bail out of their king, NAIJ.com brings you the times when Nnamdi showed the world how to look dangerously handsome in Biafra swag.
1. The religious man who shows up with nothing but his faith and convictions in the face of judgement.
2. The Igbo chief that represents his people and looks sternly to show his cause is one from the heart, not to be forgotten.
3. The handsome king that leads his people to freedom with the smile arched from a gorgeous face.
4. The one true king of IPOB.
5. The victorious laugh of a winner and the brilliant hue of red.
Here's what Naija celebs are saying about the whistle blowing trend brought to you by NAIJ.com TV. Watch below: