Editor's Note: The message is spreading, that of hope and signs of change, all happening at a time when President Buhari is far away in the United Kingdom.
Victor Marcus, a member of the PDP Youth Frontier, examines in short details, that which has changed while President Buhari is away, opining that the president's absence is in the best interest of the Nigerian people.
I never believe that all of you will agree with me but some of you will because life is a choice, you either stand for good or evil.
I am not writing this article as a party agent, I am a patriotic Nigerian just like some of you out there, we believe we could all make a difference with our little effort in our chosen means.
Sane Nigerians will agree with me that the absence of our number one citizen has not only brought about tranquility but has in the same time brings transformation and development.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest news on NAIJ.com News App
1. The appointment of the Chief Justice of the federation.
2. Ordering of relocation of oil company headquarter to the oil rich region.
3. The travel of the acting president to different communities in search of solutions to our quagmire.
4. Halting of fulani herdsmen attack.
5. The growth of Naira from N520 down to N430.
6. The complete payment of all states allocation including Ekiti state.
7. The surprising visit of Apc caucus members to opposition governors.
I strongly believe that if the president stays more longer in London that Nigeria will in a twinkle of an turns to Dubai or even China!
So therefore, we ask that no patriotic Nigerian should by any means pray for the return of the president so soon.
Your own opinion articles are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org— drop an email telling us what you want to write about and why. More details in Naij.com’s step-by-step guide for guest contributors.
We’re ready to trade your news for our money: submit news and photo reports from your area using our Citizen Journalism App.
Contact us if you have any feedback, suggestions, complaints or compliments. We are also available on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to Naij.com Opinion page!