In this article you will find out important information concerning bitcoin investment in Nigeria and bitcoin wallet. The question how to open Bitcoin account in Nigeria won't disturb you any more.
Speaking about required parameters of your computer that are needed for holding and using Bitcoin on your PC, you will need 9 GB of free space and also some place for subsequent updates.
Nowadays a great amount of third party platforms provides you with a chance of bitcoin investment in Nigeria – creating a bitcoin account.
So, these web sites provide you with your personal ID, which you will use while logging in. Having undergone this welcoming procedure, you are ready for further transactions with your bitcoin wallet.
READ ALSO: 1-9-90 - Another scam?
Speaking about available platforms, they are - coinbase.com, blockchain.info, bitcoinwallet.com.
It is essential to know that for creating bitcoin wallet you don't need anything apart from your e-mail. In addition to this, you may need to share your mobile phone number just for your extra safety.
How to open a Bitcoin wallet using three of these platforms?
Everything you need is your email, confirmation of a letter which will lately be sent to your email address and once more to confirm that you represent a person who you really are. You will receive a combination of letters and symbols – this will be your bitcoin wallet address.
How to choose the most suitable for you platform?
coinbase.com – will suit those who worry about their security and also want to receive ethereum wallet. It will also fit those who want to earn some bitcoins on a daily basis.
blockchain.info – is for professionals who don’t want anything apart from bitcoin account.
bitcoinwallet.com – this will be an ideal choice for users who want to receive customized bitcoin address.
Bitcoin exchange rate
If you want to exchange money, you definitely need to know bitcoin to Naira and Naira to Bitcoin rate. Today’s exchange rate is the following:
1 Naira = 0.0000 BTC
If you want to convert bitcoin to Naira, you may use this information:
1.00 BTC = 377 553.54 NGN
How to buy bitcoin in Nigeria?
- First of all, in order to buy bitcoin in Nigeria, you have to log into your account on Localbitcoins. After this procedure, you will get your bitcoin wallet. This doesn’t touch you if you are an active user and already have an account.
- The next option is to go to your home page to choose a number of bitcoins you want to buy, currency, location, and select a method of payment.
- You will be offered a list of traders, you need to select one, you should make your choice according to such parameters - good reputation and a large number of transactions. Some indicators will show you whether a person is online or not. You can click "Buy" button to see more detailed information about the offer.
- After this, you will be provided with detailed information about the terms of the transaction. If you do not agree, you may return to the previous page and choose another offer.
- To start the transaction, you need to decide how much bitcoins do you want to buy, and click "request a deal" button to proceed with the transaction. If you do not make the payment before closing of the window, the transaction will be automatically cancelled.
That's all, congratulations! You have made your first transaction with bitcoin!