Do you know what you should do to start making money on Facebook? Where to start and what to invest in to get paid for your activity on this social network? Read on to find out.
These days, as more and more people are suing Facebook, we hear them share how one day they turned their experience of using this social network from the simple fun activity into a real goldmine.
If you are anything like us, then you have already asked this question many times and still, wonder how people manage to make money on Facebook.
We have conducted a deep research and have decided to introduce you to several ways of how this can work for you too. So, if you are interested, just keep reading, and maybe you will make a move into this niche as well.
Become a writer
If you are experienced in a particular area, then there is always an option of writing an eBook for you. It might sound like a huge chunk of work, and even though it might be, the benefits it will bring should motivate you to start working on it. Once the book is done, you can advertise it on Facebook through an individual account for your brand.
The process of creating an eBook can take up to several months. It is important to remember that it is not different from the actual book writing. The only thing is that the book will come out in an electronic version.
- Start searching for a good topic. Even though you might have one particular area in which you are a real pro, you should select one narrow theme in this area and work on elaborating on it. The theme should not be too broad or too narrow, as you might end up being unable to disclose the topic at all since it is too broad to get into one book, or you will produce no new information if it is too narrow. All in all, pick the one in the middle of these two extreme points.
- Moreover, make sure that the theme you chose will generate interest. You should know that Facebook users are very accurate. And depending on what your target audience is, you should make a book engaging and exciting for them. After all, you want to earn money. So, you need to build up an audience.
- Once the theme is chosen, start your research on what has already been said about this topic and take notes of what you want to use in your book as evidence to support your position.
- After that, start working on the first draft which does not have to be perfect. You will have to seek professional help after you write a book, as there is no way your own revision is enough for a real book you want to sell. As soon as you create a book, pick an e-format for it and design, start advertising it online. There are plenty of options Facebook offers its clients. So, learn more about these options and pick ones you find the most useful.
You will see that Facebook really can do magic, as there is a great potential this network has for selling. So, use it if you are willing to start earning Internet money here.
Become a copywriter
Another option of how you can make money via Facebook is by writing selling texts for different companies. Most of the companies today have profiles on Facebook. There are many reasons for it. The main one is that that is where the people are, and if they want to meet those people and convert them from unique visitors to regular customers, they should be present in the social network.
- Meanwhile, many of these companies seek the help of professional writers who create high-quality content for their profiles on a regular basis. It is essential to post useful content online if they want the search engines to find them. It is also important if they want the readers to remember about them and use their help. All in all, the copywriter is a valuable team player for any company.
- So, if you have excellent skills in writing and can convince people to purchase things they need from a company you are pointing them to, then you can always try entering this niche.
- You might apply for special courses to learn the basic knowledge of this profession as well as improve your skills before applying for a job, though. So, conduct a research first in this area. It is helpful to have a diploma you can mention in your resume.
- The next step would be creating a portfolio or at least starting your own blog. You will be able to send a link to your blog if a potential employer has questions about your skills and level professionalism.
- Finally, start sending out requests to different companies which you find on Facebook. The best move is to send out a resume and a suggestion on what three posts you will write for them and why. Let them now that you follow them online and know how to increase the conversion. Sound like a real professional and persuade them to hire you with your skills and previous experience. This is another way of how to make money from Facebook.
Create a page on Facebook
This is an excellent way to make money too. You should create a new page on Facebook. However, it is not just any page, but rather a so-called “fan page” which evolves around some activities people enjoy or famous people, brands, etc.
Now, as you have created such a page, make sure to post interesting content on it regularly. Make people like it and engage in interesting conversations. Bear in mind to read the Terms of using such pages carefully if you don’t want Facebook to ban or close your page altogether.
READ ALSO: Facebook.com features expected in 2017
Professionals recommend posting something every day and even several times a day. To keep users entertained and interested, you should be present there at all times.
Finally, after you have started a page and got at least several thousands of users who like what you are doing, you can proceed to the "Shop something" website and arrange all the ads you want to have. State that you are running and page and fully own it as well as your desired payment for a post.
It is essential to set a price which will attract people and make them want to order an advertisement on your page. However, set prices which keep you happy. You don’t want to work for free, so, set good prices for all your effort. Thus, you can also start making money on Facebook by offering different businesses a chance to promote their products on your page.
Sell fan pages
You can also create fan pages for some celebrities or products and then sell them for real money to other people willing to run them and make money on the advertisements posted there. So, if you are good with sales, then maybe starting such a page is a good idea.
Just make sure that people will be interested in the content you are writing about a particular thing as well as that there are no too many analogs for such a page.
Join an affiliate program
Finally, one of the most popular choices for people willing to make money online is an affiliate program. To put it short, such programs can be of great use for those individuals who have profiles with many subscriptions on Facebook.
They say that “Affiliate programs provide you with a unique ID and marketing materials, and then pays you a commission based on how much business you generate. So try to find a Good Affiliate marketing website and start earning”.
The good thing is that you don’ have to invest anything to become an affiliate. All you need to do is to register with such a program and get your account approved there. If some companies want you to pay first, then you should know that it might be some sort of scam.
Be careful with it. Start with some small companies to learn how it works first, and then you can even become an affiliate at giants like Amazon or eBay. Just get the ball rolling, and you will start making money in no time.
Here is how it works
- Find a company of several of them where you want to be an affiliate. Don’t worry that the process will be of too much work: companies strive to make this procedure as simple as possible to attract more affiliates. So, usually, it takes up to a couple of minutes.
- Then, connect a group you have on Facebook and an account you created as an affiliate of a certain company. The only thing left for you now is creating quality content to draw traffic to your Facebook page and links to the products of the companies’ you work as an affiliate for.
- You will get money for every click made on your page to the age of the company in question.
These are the fastest and safest ways to make money on Facebook. All of them require certain skills and determination, as you won’t get the money in a week. However, with a little bit of patience and desire to start earning can make all the difference.
Don’t believe in any Facebook lotteries, as they often turn out to be scams. So, be careful and earn money using legitimate methods. Other than that, consider which of these methods you like the most, and start earning the Internet money right now! Good luck!