You probably heard that lemons are very helpful for people, but probably you cannot even imagine how big this advantage is. Read the article about the main benefits of the lemon.
In the modern violent and suffering from environmental disasters world, it is very important for us to take care of our own health. Because the contemporary pace of life is incredibly fast, we have to do our best to keep pace with all the changes and innovations in different spheres of our life.
In this crazy rush, aimed at earning as much money as possible, we often forget to take care of our health. We do not pay attention to what we eat, how much water we drink, how much time we sleep and do not even try to avoid the huge amount of stress. It all causes serious problems with our inward parts of the body, nervous system and the state of our skin and hair.
We regain consciousness only when we turn out to be on a hospital bed with serious illnesses or something like that. But it can already be too late to do something to return our health and beauty. So it is important to do everything possible to prevent and avoid any problems.
Since the early childhood our parents are teaching us that our health is a very important thing for each person, and to protect it, it is necessary to eat fruits and vegetables.
It may be surprising, but lemon is one of the best and the richest in vitamins fruits. Moreover, it has a huge number of other benefits.
India, China, Indonesia, and the Pacific tropical islands lay claim to being called the motherland of lemons. It is actually impossible to say exactly whence this sunny fruit comes. We only know that it is the army of Alexander the Great, who brought lemons from India to Greece and Palestine.
Then lemon was called an "Indian apple" or the "citron". In the XIII century, the Crusaders brought lemons to Italy, and from there the fruit has got to France, where it immediately won popularity among the fashionistas - ladies believed that the acidic lemon juice makes their lips much brighter. Well, then this kind of citrus began its triumphal procession through the Europe.
The Spanish folklore supposes the lemon to be a symbol of bitter, betrayed love.
Perhaps, even children know that all the citrus, including lemon, contain vitamin C in a large quantity. Therefore, regular consumption of lemon is an excellent opportunity to strengthen your organism s defence system.
Scientists claim that no herbal remedy can compete with the pome for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties of lemon. And indeed it is true. Lemon fruits are rich in alkaline elements, contain organic acids, nitrogen and minerals (including copper and potassium salts), vitamins A, B, B2, P, C and volatile. Peel of the pome and its leaves are rich in essential oils.
This orange is used for the treatment and prevention of hypovitaminosis, avitaminosis, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, serious problems of mineral metabolism, atherosclerosis, scurvy, flu, and hypertension. Moreover, the fruit is often used for cosmetic purposes. It can help you get rid of freckles, age spots and rejuvenate the skin.
You should always remember about two important points.
Firstly, many people make the huge mistake of beginning taking lemons in large number at the time when they already get the flu or a cold. It is important to use this growth as a preventive measure, so you should start eating citrus in advance to stay healthy.
Secondly, you should not throw this fruit in a hot tea, because the main its value, factor C, as well as other useful substances will be destroyed. It is much better to wait for the tea to cool slightly, and squeeze the juice into it. Also, it is very good if you try to eat slices of lemon, even with sugar.
The other part of the fruit, which we usually cut away, and which is actually very helpful, is a zest. Zest is a powerful antibacterial agent, it should be chewed in the case of serious inflammatory processes in the throat or breathing apparatus, especially when purulent tonsillitis appears.
It has a very good influence on the cardiovascular system of a person. Only a few kinds of fruits and vegetables contain very useful vitamin P, lemon is not an exception and is very rich in it. This substance is essential for the prevention of thrombosis, as it is responsible for the elasticity of blood vessels and capillaries, strengthens and protects them from breakage. Also, it is a good prevention of anaemia, especially in children.
Lemon gives the impetus to the pathway of enzymes and digestive juices in the gastric mucosa, which leads to an increase in absorption by the body of iron and calcium.
Also, this fruit reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, relieves spasms and cramps, has a tonic effect.
In folk medicine, lemon is valued as an anti-aging agent. The drink, which is made from 1/3 of fresh lemon juice and 2/3 of green tea without sugar, is considered to be one of the most effective anti-aging means. In addition, the citrus, as well as the unfermented tea protect the body from free radicals, toxins and are the real prevention of cancer.
Juice of one lemon contains 33% of the daily norm of factor C, and 1 tablespoon of its peel - 13%.
For whom the lemon is forbidden?
Of course, it is especially dangerous for those people, suffering from chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. You should totally abandon the lemon if you have ulcer or gastritis, and particularly during exacerbations because citrus quickly provokes deterioration. The acidity of the lemon juice often causes heartburn. You also cannot use a lemon, if you have a complex process of angriness of the throat or mouth: the juice will cause irritation, pain, possibly bleeding and prolongation of healing.
Despite the fact that lemon effectively cleanses the liver, for human beings suffering from pancreatitis, this citrus is contraindicated. You should be careful with the fruit if you have a high blood pressure because lemon is recommended by doctors for people with under pressure.
For good health:
1) If you go in for sport, the juice of this pome helps to balance fluid and electrolyte balance in your body. You just need to drink it daily.
2) If you are trying to grow your meager as fast as possible, lemon is the best thing for doing it.
3) The orange also prevents the appearance different unpleasant skin problems and is very useful for the skin in a whole.
4) The fruit is well known for its therapeutic properties. It can help your defence system to fight off most infections.
5)The water with the juice of the citrus works wonders for those people suffering from heart problems due to the high content of potassium.
6) Potassium also nourishes the brain and ganglion cells.
7) Lemon helps to enhance digestion.
8) It also helps to reduce pain and rankling in your joints, as well as to dissolve uric acid.
9) Achaser of frown contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients such as fragments A and C, calcium, iron, fibre pectin.
10) Water with lime-juice removes toxins and wastes from the liver.
11) A warm juice helps to remove toxins from the whole human s body.
12) Lemon is a great antiseptic. You were wounded? Treat the wound with the frown!
13) Lemon helps to fight colds.
14) They contain pectin fiber, so they serve as a powerful antibacterial agent.
15) Lemon drink leads to the normalisation of pH balance in the body.
16) If you have heartburn, outdrink a splash lemon juice concentrate. This will help to relieve the pain and discomfort.
17) If you drink tea with the pome it will help you to avoid asthma.
18) If you add the juice of this orange to your salads, you can forget about such dangerous problem as anaemia.
19) If you cannot imagine what to do with an incredible toothache, you should try to drink a glass of water with the addition of lemon juice. Also, you can daily add a couple of drops of it to your paste for improving the state of your tooth and their whitening.
20) In the case of some problems with your digestive system, you can drink a glass of water with juice after each eating occasion and you will probably forget about coprostasia forever.
For the beauty:
If you want to get rid of freckles, you need to tissue your face daily with a lemon juice. But be careful, do not walk in the sun for hours after that.
If you want your skin to be glabrous and gentle, you should try a miraculous mask from lemon juice and olive oil. And if you have a calloused skin on your heels and elbows, you can try to tissue it with the piece of lemon. We are sure that you would be surprised.
If you want to add more shine to your hair, you should add some juice of this fruit to water, while hairwashing.
So, you can see that this pome is a real panacea. But you should be careful and remember that it is important not to over-indulge in your actions and do the best to stay healthy.