Old Boys hostel, room 183-186 M Block, at Igbinedion University got burnt down last night. Students of the school said the fire was as a result of bad electrical wiring. No life was lost in the inferno but some students lost personal items.
- I never vowed to kill myself if Buhari returned alive - Fayose
- Buhari’s nationwide broadcast is a clear call to all sectional patriots and hate champions - CAN
- Governor Obiano speaks out, threatens to combat IPOB after Nnamdi Kanu's visit
- Apologise to Buhari or face legal action - Herdsmen tell Fayose