Don't Use My Name To Divide Nigeria – Patience Jonathan Warns Media
Patience Jonathan has reacted to what she called as campaign of calumny against her. Her position is contained in a statement issued by her spokesperson, Ayo Adesugba, on Friday.
RESULTS OF APC/OBASANJO MEETING: APC Has Taken The Right Step
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has taken the first step in the right direction towards making Nigeria great again.
VOTE: Naij.com Internet Person of the Year. LAST 8
The first round of Naij.com Internet Person of the Year 2013 is over. Time to move on, as the clock is ticking towards the New Year 2014, and we still have 8 contenders left.
- Trouble Over Late Militant Leader John Togo’s Secret Burial
- Bloody Clash Averted As OPC Inaugurates Itsekiri Chapter In Delta
- NO FIRECRACKERS As Jankara Traders Still Mourn Loss
- Vice President Sambo Advocates Inter-Tribal Marriages At Kogi State Governor Daughter's Wedding
- VIDEO-INTERVIEW: "I Am Now Liberated" – Clara Chime Bares It All
- FRACAS As Army, Police CLASH In Minna, Niger State 10
- Nigerian Youths: The Future Is Now - Opinion By Godbless Sotu
- APC, PDP, Two Sides Of The Same Coin, But... — Femi Falana Explains Why APC Is Not A "Progressive" Party
- Mbadinuju: I Was Forced to Pay Godfather N10m Monthly As Anambra Governor
- Nigeria Has Chances at CHAN 2014
- SCANDAL As Messi Blasts Barcelona Vice President: “Faus Does Not Know ANYTHING About Football”
- Nigeria Music Industry Is A Jungle – Akin Tofowomo
- TOUCHING: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Sends Message To Son On His Birthday (+PHOTO)
- TOP: 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities
- COOL GUYS: Psquare Hangs Out With Davido
- "I Am 100% Single, Waiting For The Right Lady" - Banky W
- Mariah Carey Earned $1M for Signing to Angola Dictator
- UNEXPECTED: Top Nollywood Star Joins Politics, Will Contest Under Labour Party In 2015!
European champions Bayern Munich claimed their fifth title of 2013 as they lifted the Club World Cup with a 2-0 win over Raja Casablanca in Saturday's final.
CONTROVERSIAL LETTER: Ex-Senate President Attacks Obasanjo As Lacking 'Moral Standing' To Criticize Jonathan
Obasanjo's letter to Jonathan keeps being a subject of heated debate. A former senate president also wrote a letter in which he blasts Obasanjo, saying the ex-president himself had failed on all indices of leadership during his term.
Following the nagging issues in the polity, Alhaji Lateef Kayode Jakande, a former governor of Lagos State, also known as LKJ, bares his mind on the demise of Madiba, corruption, the education sector and leadership.
All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun State has described the massive defection of prominent members of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the APC as the hurricane that will eventually dismantle the political culture of graft, corruption and impunity in governance in Nigeria.
Kano – Nigeria's military has surrounded a village in the northeast to flush out Islamist rebels who fled there after reportedly snatching soldiers’ wives and children during a daring attack on an army barracks nearby
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has just arrived at his hilltop mansion in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital ahead of his much anticipated meeting with leaders of All Progressives Congress (APC). 12
Responses and reactions continue to pour to former President Olusegun Obasanjo's letter to President Goodluck Jonathan. A prominent politician, who Mr. Obasanjo called "a criminal" in his letter, Prince Buruji Kashamu, also decided to go public with his answer. 7
The Nigerian Medical Association intends to continue the warning strike action unless concrete efforts are made to meet the minimum demands of the association.
The proposed National Conference is more important for Nigeria than the 2015 general elections, according to a pan-Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere. The group stated this when a delegation of its leaders visited the president at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
In the aftermath of the most recent Boko Haram attack on Bama Town in Borno State, Nigeria's President Goodluck Jonathan vowed to ensure provision of more sophisticated firepower for the military to deal with the security challenges posed by terrorists.
If there is anything Nigerians should have learnt from the letters of General Olusegun Obasanjo to the nation's presidents and heads of state, and what President Jonathan should be particularly mindful of, it is that one needs to carefully read between the lines and be cautious. This is because Obasanjo's letters have a history of being some sort of omen for the government of the day.
Police in Ondo state has released a top official of the Akure Zonal Office of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council, Mr. Boma Benibo, 59 who was alleged to have defiled a seven-year old girl.
President Goodluck Jonathan has gathered an emergency meeting with the security chiefs on the spate of insurgents’ attacks in the areas under emergency rule on Friday.
The House of Representatives committee on finance has given the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, a 'homework' in a form of 50 question as the lawmakers walked her out from the meeting on the state of national economy on December 19.
The Federal Government has declared December 25 and 26, 2013 as public holidays to commemorate the Christmas and Boxing Day Celebrations.
PHOTOS: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Genevieve Nnaji, Yvonne Nelson, Others Among “20 Most Beautiful Women in Africa”
Glitz Africa Magazine have revealed their list of the “20 Most Beautiful Women in Africa”. 16
A group of gunmen, allegedly Boko Haram members, stormed military barracks in Borno in the early hours of December 20, 2013, Friday. 8
A federal high court sitting in Abuja, has found the mastermind of the 2011 Christmas day bombing, Kabiru Sokoto guilty of the crime of terrorism and murder. 40